Curried Chips Recipe - Tefal ActiFry
- 800 g (13/4 lb) potatoes
- 1 spoonful light olive oil
- 1 spoonful of sesame oil
- 1/2 spoonful curry powder, or to taste (choose mild, medium or hot curry powder to suit your taste)
- salt, to taste (optional)
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into 1 cm x 1 cm(1/2 in x 1/2 in) chips. Rinse the chipped potatoes thoroughly, drain, then dry them well on a clean tea towel.
- Mix the olive oil, sesame oil and curry powder in a ramekin or small dish.
- Place the chips in the Tefal ActiFry pan. Drizzle the oil and curry mixture evenly over the chips. Cook for 30-40 minutes, or until the chips are cooked.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with salt to taste, if desired.
Nutrition information per serving
172 kcal / 721 kj
- Protein: 3 g
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Carbohyrdate: 28 g
- Fibre: 2 g
- Salt: trace